Monday, April 13, 2009
Starbucks Project Day Two
On friday, April 10th, our group the Running Lates formerly known as the Caffeinated Writers, got together to discuss the other group's cup. The main point to "The Way I See It #21" was about different races, languages, religions, etc. and that maybe if we open up to people that are different than us, maybe we could learn about ourselves. I thought their comments were really interesting because there were alot that I totally agreed with and some that I disagreed with. I especially liked the quote "Children everywhere always seem to be the same", which I totally agree with. I think that no matter where you go, children always have that same innocence, along with the same wants and needs. Children everywhere just want to fit in and make friends and all kids love to eat candy. We also agreed that the author of the quote may have understated a very powerful statement. Overall, our group had great discussion with lots of ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment